One-time donation

Gift Aid logo
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Note: Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.