Sponsor a child

When you sponsor a child, you support the entire community to lift themselves out of poverty

Would you like to gift this sponsorship?

Would you like to declare gift aid?

Gift Aid logo
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Note: Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
I want to give:
Other amount: